A Member of The Association of Graveyard Rabbits

Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Five Cherubs


And
With the 
Morn
Those
Angel Faces
Sleep
In 
Loving Memory
Edward Thomas Harris
The Beloved Husband of Elizabeth Harris
St. Tudno's  Gt. Orme
Born ~ unreadable
Died July 2?th 1915 


When I saw Laurie's recent post at Graveyard Detective I recognised it and straight away I knew that I had a  photograph very similar to his one. 
So just like playing the children's card game of 'Snap' here is my offering.
However I think that I can 'trump' yours Laurie with my five cherubs to your three.....

Click on the bold type link above to see Laurie's post.












1 comment:

  1. Wow, Holi'. Absolutely trumped. Thanks for posting. Stunning piece of funerary architecture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...